Here’s the Volunteer help we need before, during, and after the Spring TimeDollar Fair:
- Members to call other members to encourage them to enter their Offer(s) into the Fair.
- Members to work on promotional flyers and signage.
- Members to help set up on May 15th at the Wild Sage Community House from 12:30 – 12:45 pm
- Members to help run the event by circulating and answering questions that givers and receivers have about the exchanges they are setting up.
- Members to help clean up after the event from 2:30 – 3 pm.
If you can help in any of the above ways, please email the Fair Coordinator, Laura McCall at email@example.com or give her a call. And THANKS!
Other ways to participate in this fun event:
- We obviously need members who are willing to enter their Offer(s) in the Fair, please consider it!
- Just come and participate by making some TimeDollar transactions!