A great way to earn TimeDollars! Here’s the Volunteer help we need before, during, and after the Spring TimeDollar Fair:
- One member to be the carpooling coordinator. You will receive emails from members that wish to carpool to the event and you should align them with other members coming from the same area.
- One Member to act as music DJ and Emcee for the event. Speakers, microphone, etc can be provided if necessary.
- One Member to act as photographer at the event.
- One Member to be the on-site reporter for the event and write and article for the June Skoop.
- Members to help set up on May 20th at the Association for Community Living House from 2:30 – 3:00 pm
- Members to help run the event by circulating and answering questions that givers and receivers have about the exchanges they are setting up.
- Members to help clean up after the event from 5:00 – 5:30 pm.
If you can help in any of the above ways, please email the Fair Coordinator, Laura McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call. And THANKS!
Other ways to participate in this fun event:
- We obviously need members who are willing to enter their Offer(s) in the Fair, please consider it! Go to the Giver Guidelines page for more information.
- Just come and participate by making some TimeDollar transactions!