Here’s the Volunteer help we need before, during, and after the Holiday TimeDollar Bazaar:
- Members to call other members to encourage them to enter their Offer(s) into the Fair.
- Members to work on signage and decorations at a one-time meeting on Thursday 10/27 at 1pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for location.
- One member to be the carpooling coordinator. You will receive emails from members that wish to carpool to the event and you should align them with other members coming from the same area.
- One Member to act as music DJ and Emcee for the event. Speakers, microphone, etc can be provided if necessary
- Members to help set up on November 13th at the Association for Community Living House from 12:30 – 1:00 pm*
- Members to help run the event by circulating and answering questions that givers and receivers have about the exchanges they are setting up.*
- Members to help clean up after the event from 3:30 – 4:00 pm.*
- Members to act as team leaders for the above three asterisked (*) bullet items. Those team leaders will be required to come to one final pre-event in-person meeting.
If you can help in any of the above ways, please email the Bazaar Coordinator, Laura McCall at email@example.com or give her a call. And THANKS!
Other ways to participate in this fun event:
- We obviously need members who are willing to enter their Offer(s) in the Bazaar, please consider it! Go to the Giver Guidelines page for more information.
- Just come and participate by making some TimeDollar transactions!